Sell with Apple Realty
We want the same thing you do, to help you sell your home!
Selling a house can be stressful and can involve some discomfort. However, one thing to keep in mind is that you're not alone.
An experienced, professional Apple Realty and Auction agent can guide you through the process of making the decision to sell, preparing the house to put on the market, keeping it clean for showings, dealing with offers, and help resolve any issues that may come up.
Two things to remember when your first put your home on the market and begin the process of selling
Let your listing agent know the particulars of your situation:
If you need to sell within a certain time frame, are relocating out of state, or are facing foreclosure., be sure to keep your agent informed. This helps them determine the best way to help you and to ensure that your needs are met. This will ultimately contribute to a successful transaction.
Pricing your property right:
We can't stress enough the importance of smart, competitive pricing, it is essential. When you price too high, your home stays on the market longer, therefore, prolonging the process and increasing your expenses along the way. Besides, eventually buyers wll begin to wonder "What's wrong with that house? It's been on the market so long!"
Apple Realty and Auction aggressively markets your home in the traditional ways, i.e., in homes magazine/print publications, and yard signs. But, research shows that 90% of buyers now search for homes online, and that the Internet has become the first stop for potential buyers above all other resources. Our award winning website applesold.com boasts more visitors and useful information than ever before, giving your home a better overall online presence.
Tips For Sellers
- Divorce Your Mortgage, Not Just Your Spouse
- Adding Universal Design Features To Your Bathroom
- Remodeling Impact: Pets in homes
- Updating the Living RoomSee how smart, simple changes can have a big impact on your home with these Realtor® Hacks, a video series from the National Association of Realtors®.
- Creating Curb Appeal See how smart, simple changes can have a big impact on your home with these Realtor® Hacks, a video series from the National Association of Realtors®. More…